One of our team members came up with this recipe after receiving a glut of radishes from a neighbours veg patch. We think this not only tastes great but the radishes really gleam like little jewels on your plate. Serve with a plate full of summer greens or roast new potatoes.
What you need:
- 2 bunches radishes (about 20), halved
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (plus more to taste when done)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 200°
- Toss radishes with olive oil and spices and spread onto a baking tray.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Season with extra salt to taste.