These are a really tasty but simple way to enjoy cabbage of any kind. This recipe makes a great accompaniment to meat or fish but are equally good enough to be the main attraction of any veggie meal.
What you need:
- Half a head of Savoy, Green Cabbage or Red Cabbages
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a baking sheet with foil or brush will oil.
- In a bowl combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey.
- Slice your cabbage into 2cm thick rounds and lay on baking tray.
- Brush over the honey and balsamic glaze and then sprinkle over the salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for about 25/30 minutes until cabbage slices are tender and the edges slightly golden.