You get this in restaurants all the time, but you can easily make it at home. Really beautiful with our Cotswold mozzarella, and fresh, ripe tomatoes. Suggested for two people, but really you can just eat it yourself!
What you need
- 3-6 Round tomatoes, sliced
- 1 Mozzarella ball, sliced
- Basil leaves, roughly chopped
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt (optional)
- Pepper (optional)
What to do
- Drain the mozzarella, pat dry. Slice into rounds. Slice tomatoes into rounds, or halves if smaller.
- Alternate on a plate. Drizzle olive oil and vinegar over the top. If using salt and pepper, sprinkle lightly. Top with roughly chopped basil leaves.
Share, if you’re feeling generous!