For a slightly naughty way to enjoy honey try this gin based cocktail. The flavour of the honey really shines in this cocktail so get your hands on the best you can – we’d recommend our Brightwell Bees clear summer honey. As the name suggests it really is the Bee’s Knees.
What you need:
- 50ml of your preferred gin
- 1 tablespoon runny honey
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
What to do:
- Stir the honey into the water until dissolved to make a syrup.
- Pour into a cocktail shaker with the gin, lemon juice and a couple of ice cubes.
- Shake and strain into a cocktail glass or your choice. Enjoy!